5/4/09

Yick!!

This morning as I was sitting at my desk at work, minding my own business, I happened to glance down, and there was one of these making it's way up my jacket:

(This picture isn't completely accurate, and doesn't really do it justice... but it's pretty close) Spiders don't really bug me in general... as long as they aren't anywhere NEAR me! And this one was making it's way up to my face. Look at me, being all dramatic... but it wasn't pleasant. And it was NOT pretty. Luckily I didn't have a student at my desk at the time, and things were going pretty slow... so I was able to awkwardly pull off the jacket, while trying to not loose the thing (nothing is worse than knowing there is a spider close by, but having no idea where it is). Anyway, I got the jacket off, and my co-worker Brett noticed I was acting a bit strange, and I told him there was a spider. Being the nice guy that he is, he took care of it for me. Now I'm extremely paranoid... any time I have an itch or something I think there is another spider. Yuck yuck yuck!!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Ick! Good old Brett! Beau has a little spider phobia. Let me tell you, that was a shock the first time I needed him to come to my rescue and had to take care of it myself!

Chelsea said...

Haha, that's great! :) Beau cracks me up sometimes.