5/15/09

Some People Love Drama

Do you know someone like this? Someone who is able to make drama out of practically nothing? Someone who you have to watch your back around in order to stay out of whatever drama they are going to concoct that day? And in order to keep your nose clean you have to almost avoid them at times? You have to watch what you do, say, imply without intending to... it can get exhausting!!

Try working with someone like this. I do. And it is a workout! This isn't something that you should have to deal with in the workplace. Do your work, keep busy, and not worry about what anyone else is doing or saying against you. It can be a weekly thing here. Ususally more often than that. And people wonder why I come home so tired... :p All because some people love drama.

Thank you... that is all.

1 comments:

Sarah... said...

Aaaww...sorry you have to deal with that! Yes, actually...I do know someone like that!!! And it can be so frustrating. Watch your back :P