This kid loves to play T-ball... and I LOVE the look of concentration he gets while trying to line up the ball before he swings.
Joseph Smith's home
The path to the Sacred Grove
Me in the Sacred Grove
Sacred Grove
Sacred Grove
Toothpick Buddies! We are all chewing on our toothpicks... I thought it was cute..
Lake Ontario. Brr!
Niagara Falls. This is where Josh got wet and grumpy. Funny kid.
See if you can find the sea gulls hanging out in this picture. Kinda weird...
Aaron

5 comments:
Yay! Fun pictures!
Awesome pictures! Thank you for posting them so I can see them too!
Looks like such a fun trip! You've got some dang cute nephews! btw I've started stalking your blog...=)
I love these pictures!! You guys look like you had a lot of fun. What a cute family. I miss you all! What adorable little boys. You look pretty cute yourself ;)
Haha, I bet a lot of other people actually thought that too... :)
Post a Comment