10/24/08

Blog blog blog....

So, I have very little to blog about today. But... for anyone who cares, I'm officially planning a trip to Washington with Kris (my boyfriend) to meet his family. Scary! But I'm excited. I'll be gone for thanksgiving... it was either that or christmas. So things are going really well in that area right now! :)

Work is super slow lately... it's the dead time of the semester, so I don't get very many students to help throughout the day. But I work with fun people, so we try to keep it interesting. Fun times.

That's about all I've got going right now! I'll have to think of something else more interesting next time.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, you have little to blog about but you drop the bomb about going to visit your bf's family in one sentence? Uhhhhhh, I think you have more to say!

Whoa! This song that started playing makes me feel like a thin laptop...

Amberly said...

Joel is random. A laptop???

Anyway, good luck with the boyfriend's fam! So cool!

Chelsea said...

I have no idea what song would make you feel like a "thin laptop"... Funny though!

Anonymous said...

Joel's referring to the song that always plays on the Apple laptop commercials (aka "I'm a new soul I came to this strange world...")

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know you aren't gonna be here for Thanksgiving, I'm just the only sister you have in Utah!! You're not gonna be here when Ryan and Tamara come! Promise me when you marry this guy you won't move to Washington. I couldn't take it.

Tam said...

You stinker. You better really like this guy, because you are ditching your brother, sister-in-law and future neice/nephew to be with him. J/k I don't blame you. I'd rather be gone from family for Thanksgiving than for Christmas anyday.

Tam said...

and your blog is VERY cute. I changed mine just the once, and I'm just going to leave it forever because it was such a hassle for me!

Ryan the Man said...

Are you going to be gone the whole time we're going to be in Utah? We're going to get there on the 25th and come back December 1st. I'll be disappointed if you're gone the whole time! We wanted to hang out with you and meet the bf. I haven't even seen pictures or given you my permission to keep dating him yet.

Sarah... said...

You're WHAT?! Man, have I been in the dark! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear/read the details! I will get to, right? :)

P.S. your blog looks too cute!