10/15/08

"I am so smart! S-M-R T!"

That's a Homer Simpson quote for all you people that don't watch th Simpsons! Anyway, I'm feeling rather smart because I figured out how to do a couple things with my blog, all by myself! Haha, sad.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

This post was a bit longer... then my computer freaked out, and only about 1/3 of it got posted. Oh well...

Amberly said...

Good work Chelsea! It's lovely!

Sarah... said...

Cute, Chels! I remember the pains of trying to figure all this stuff out! And I'm still trying to figure "stuff" out!

A Pair of Morons said...

Hey Chelsea! I think yer smrt. I just thought you should know that Dad and I got blog of our own now! Yay! I wrote a little about last Tuesday and we'll be posting the Southern Utah trip later, so check us out (we're so darn cool!) at http://2morons.blogspot.com/.