As I mentioned in an earlier post, I recently made my first cake for an actual wedding. Thanks to my friend Tiffany for being brave enough to let me try. She basically set me loose to do whatever I wanted with it. She provided the water fountain and glass temple, and we came up with the idea of the 3 separate cakes together, and I got to figure out what I wanted to do from there. Her colors were silver and dark purple. The reception was amazing, and she looked fantastic! And surprisingly enough, the cake wasn't too shabby either!



Also, thanks to Joel for sending me pictures of the cake. I don't have a camera that could have taken such great pictures!
I'm still fairly limited as to what I can do with the cakes, but I'm still learning! Every cake is another experiment. I'm still amazed every time by how time consuming they are. This one, I think, was worth it.
1 comments:
girl, you are very talented!!! those cakes look AMAZING!!! What a great way to biuld a little business for yourself, and have a fun hobby as well :) I will keep you in mind when friends and family are looking for cakes! and WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER! What is your scheldule like? Let me know!
Post a Comment