
Sometimes I have a hard time getting into a book. It has to grab me from the start and hold my attention, or I just can't get through it. I really enjoy reading once I get into a book though. So of course, it's just my luck that I started reading Fablehaven when I did. I went to the library and found the first book and read it pretty quick and went to check out the next few books. That's when I discovered that the 5th and final book of the series came out that same month. And there are really long waiting lists to get any of the books at that library. Luckily Kris was brilliant and suggested we check the BYU Library, and they had the next 2 books! So now I've read the 1st 3 books and loved them... and I've run out of luck. Maybe I'll have to go buy the next 2 if I want to read them within the next few months... I'm too impatient to wait.
I recommend Fablehaven if you haven't read it and want a fun quick read. Just don't try to get it from the library. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment