A) Four places that I go over and over and over again:
1. UVSC (UVU)
2. The Doctor
3. The Dentist
4. The Orthodontist (only 1 more time though!! WOOT!)
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Who uses email anymore?
1. Amberly
2. Facebook notifications
3. Barnes & Noble (coupons)
4. Borders (coupons again)
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Noodles & Co
2. P F Changs
3. Bajios
4. Pita Pit
D) Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Home sleeping
2. On vacation... just about anywhere
3. eating at one of the above listed places
4. On a date with an attractive man... :)
E) Four T.V. shows I watch over and over again:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. Heroes
4. Flight of the Conchords
F) Four books/authors that you would recommend:
1. LOTR
2. Terry Brooks
3. Dean Koontz
4. Book of Mormon (that one is kind of a joke... I just don't read enough... haha)
G) Four Movies that you would recommend to anyone:
1. Princess Bride
2. 3 Amigos
3. Iron Man
4. Lookout...? That one does have a lot of swearing though... so I'd only recommend it if you can handle a lot of that.
H) Four people I want to tag: (no pressure, it’s just one of the questions!)
1. Ryan?
2. Everyone else I know has been tagged already...
3. so I'm letting everyone off the hook!
4. Am I allowed to do that??
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Post
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
pt 2. grappling for lives8 years ago
-
Bedroom shift9 years ago
-
Life Transition In Process9 years ago
-
Snow!9 years ago
-
Communication Musings9 years ago
-
Mabelisms11 years ago
-
So This is the New Year11 years ago
-
Melodramatic12 years ago
-
My Top 10 Baby Items12 years ago
-
Saying Goodbye to a Decade13 years ago
-
This year has been one big whirl wind!13 years ago
-
6 Months of Claira Jane13 years ago
-
Jade's Princess Birthday Party13 years ago
-
She's just what I needed...13 years ago
-
Nightmares and Prayers13 years ago
-
Critters at the new house13 years ago
-
It's the start of a NEW YEAR!14 years ago
-
In New Jersey.. headed to New York!14 years ago
-
Mill Creek Canyon Downhill - Sweeeeet!!14 years ago
-
It Has Been Forever15 years ago
-
-
background
Copyright (c) 2010 The Hughes Post.

0 comments:
Post a Comment