I did mention in my last post that I don't have much to write about, right? It's been a month since I created my blog, and I've not bothered telling anyone about it because I knew this would happen. Dang.
So, not much is happening at the moment. I'm living in my new apartment (not really that new anymore...) making new friends. It's fun to finally have a social life again. Though I'm learning what it feels like to be a little sleep deprived constantly. I didn't have that problem so much before moving out. Now I actually have things to do!
I'm done with school and now I'm pretty clueless about what I'm going to do next. I'm looking for a new job, but that's hard to do when I don't know what I want to do. I've got some ideas, but most of them require a Masters degree. I don't plan on going to grad school any time real soon, though I am considering it. I missed application deadlines for this August though, so it will be over a year before I can do that. So hopefully I'll figure it out someday.
Well, not much else is new here. I need to get some pictures on my blog. That would make it more interesting anyway. Someday I'll have something interesting to tell about! Till then, enjoy!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Post
6/16/08
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
pt 2. grappling for lives8 years ago
-
Bedroom shift9 years ago
-
Life Transition In Process9 years ago
-
Snow!9 years ago
-
Communication Musings9 years ago
-
Mabelisms11 years ago
-
So This is the New Year11 years ago
-
Melodramatic12 years ago
-
My Top 10 Baby Items12 years ago
-
Saying Goodbye to a Decade13 years ago
-
This year has been one big whirl wind!13 years ago
-
6 Months of Claira Jane13 years ago
-
Jade's Princess Birthday Party13 years ago
-
She's just what I needed...13 years ago
-
Nightmares and Prayers13 years ago
-
Critters at the new house13 years ago
-
It's the start of a NEW YEAR!14 years ago
-
In New Jersey.. headed to New York!14 years ago
-
Mill Creek Canyon Downhill - Sweeeeet!!14 years ago
-
It Has Been Forever15 years ago
-
-
background
Copyright (c) 2010 The Hughes Post.

3 comments:
Cute Chelsea! No worries if you can't think of stuff to blog about at first. Eventually you'll be doing things and saying things that make you think, "hey, I should blog about that!"
Love you!
CHELS!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm SO excited you started a blog :) Now I can read and see all thats going on in your world. And, believe me...all the sudden, things stand out and you think, hm...this would be fun to blog about! (I think Amber just said that!) Anyway, do you mind if I add you to my fam list? Love ya~
P.S. I found this post to be VERY interesting...seeing as, I had no CLUE to were living on your own and considering grad school. :) That's awesome! Things will work out, Chels. Just enjoy your summer for now!
Post a Comment