11/9/11

Curves

So about a month ago I joined the Curves gym with my mom. I've gained a bit of weight since I got married... when you start working full-time, get on birth control and get married all within a few months of eachother, it can definitely add up, and it did. So, weighing more than I ever have before, I joined Curves.


It's always great to have someone to go to the gym with, and to motivate you as you go. We generally go at least 4 times a week, sometimes 5. Every month they weigh and measure you to track your progress, and this month's results have been encouraging!


I've lost 3.5 lbs, an inch off each thigh, an inch off my waist, and an inch off my bust. I've also GAINED an inch of MUSCLE on my abs. I guess after you put on the muscle, the fat starts to come off. My body fat percentage has gone down about 2% as well. If things keep going at this rate, I'll get to my goal weight (pre-marriage weight) in only 3 more months! We'll see if I can keep it up!

0 comments: