For anyone who didn't know, I was laid off a month ago. But after a month of looking, I accepted a new job today! Woo hoo! Job hunting is NOT fun. I will be working for a company in Springville partly doing receptionist work, but mostly purchasing. I'm excited, it seems like a fun place to work.
Kris is also looking for a job, but luckily, he's already received several offers. Now he just needs to figure out which one he'll enjoy the most.
Lots of changes, and we're keeping busy!! In other news, Jason returned home from his mission yesterday!! I have no pictures unfortunately, but he looks like Jason! And we're sure excited to have him home! :)
Kris is also looking for a job, but luckily, he's already received several offers. Now he just needs to figure out which one he'll enjoy the most.
Lots of changes, and we're keeping busy!! In other news, Jason returned home from his mission yesterday!! I have no pictures unfortunately, but he looks like Jason! And we're sure excited to have him home! :)

2 comments:
Cute blog!
Thanks! It was definitely time for an update... :)
Post a Comment