My Husband sure loves me. :) I've been saying I wanted a KitchenAid for awhile now... but it's been more of an "I wish" type of thing... they are expensive! But this year for Christmas, Kris went on KSL and found a great deal on a used one and bought it for me! And it sure is pretty! This is going to make cakes SO much more fun/easy to make!! Along with other things I've been interested in trying but haven't been brave enough. I'm so excited to get started using it!

3 comments:
You'll love it! We got one as a wedding gift, and I love it. Is it red? Cuz that's my favorite. PS we need to get together sometime, we live in SLC now.
Yeah it's red... that's my favorite too! Love it! And yes, we definitely need to do something soon!!
Yay for Kitchen Aids!! Smart thinking, Kris ;)
Post a Comment