I actually have several things to blog about at the moment, but I need to email myself some pictures. I never blog at home... only at work (
go figure). But here is something that I don't have pictures of that I thought was blog-worthy. Botchi Ball! Also spelled Bocce Ball. I never knew what this game was until this weekend while in Idaho visiting Mary and Jeff (Kris' sister and Bro-in-law). This may be suprising to anyone who witnessed me play, but I actually really enjoyed this game! This is definitely a skill that I need to work on, and I don't think my team ever actually won, but it was really fun! (
Good thing I'm not a bad loser, right?) :)

The object of the game is for one team to get as many of their balls closer to the pallina (the small yellow ball) than the opposing team's closest ball. That's the general idea. Fun outside game that doesn't involve a whole lot of running around. I wish I had pictures... Jeff had some fun techniques. ;)
1 comments:
Your new blog layout is SO fabulous! I'd vote for you for cutest blog! Thanks for letting me know the new address!
Post a Comment