7/13/09

Sausalito, CA

So about 2 weeks ago we went to Sausalito, CA to visit Ryan and Tamara, who have recently had their first baby, Sienna. So we were lucky enough to get to go down with most of my family to visit and see her blessed in church that sunday. It was a blast! We went to 3 different beaches, drove around and saw the sights, but we never actually made it into San Francisco. Kinda funny. Sausalito is right outside of San Francisco. We did, however, get to cross the Golden Gate Bridge. That was fun.

One thing that I have to say is that I am not crazy about the weather there. Every time we went somewhere, we had to take a jacket and shorts, because we never knew what the weather would be like. And of course, the beaches were pretty cold. But that didn't stop Kris from charging into the freezing water, and taking the other guys with him! I could only walk in till the water hit my knees... then I was done. How boring am I? That's ok... at least I got wet at all. Could have been worse!

We forgot our camara, lame! So we took a few pictures with Miles and Bethanie's camara. I put some pretty bad pictures on here originally that I stole from Beth's blog, but these ones are better quality. I got them from Miles' blog. :) Thanks Miles.

Searching for crabs

I don't think I would have grabbed one even if I had been close enough though

Ryan the tour guide

The tour guide's cute baby
Golden Gate Bridge

Fort overlooking the bridge




Beach Time!

Beach Stud :)

Glamour shot

4 comments:

Miles said...

Thief!!! You stole those photos and I am going to turn you in to the authorities!

Chelsea said...

Haha, I took half of them! :p But thanks Miles! :D

Cami said...

how cute! looks like you guys had fun : ) LOVE these pictures.

Sarah... said...

Man, so jealous! I miss you guys :) Your family has a lot of fun together. I don't think I would have grabbed a crab either...but, your husbands a stud! Sienna is such a doll! I just want to squeeze her cute cheeks. And what's up with Ryan's facial hair? HA Looks like you all had a GREAT time! How cool to have family living in CA.