3/17/09

Wedding pictures!

So, we got married almost 2 weeks ago! The wedding went over pretty smoothly with only a few potential disasters. But all in all, it turned out to be a pretty fantastic day! We got married in the timpanogos temple on March 5th. It snowed the night before, but by the time we got out of the temple it had all melted. It wasn't too cold outside until we started taking some pictures in the shade. That was a little uncomfortable, but we made it work!

These are some of the same pictures currently on facebook, but I know some people don't have facebook. And I have more pictures coming, so maybe I'll get even more on here later! :)



We had just walked out of the temple

3 generations

My dad

Kristopher and Chelsea Hughes

Kristopher

Chelsea


Cute kiss :)


Right after I got frosting on Kris I knew I was going to get it... and that's eactly what his face is saying in this picture...

And I got it!

The day turned out wonderful! So thanks to everyone who helped out and gave their day to help it make it as great as it was!

2 comments:

Mom said...

You were/are a beautiful bride!

Chelsea said...

Thanks mom! :)