Right now, television is a beautiful thing. I am a huge fan right now of 3 TV shows, and they are amazing. The Office, Lost, and Heroes. I'm not up to date with Heroes right now because Kristopher never watched it before he met me. But We started up season 1, and decided we would catch up with the current season after he's seen the first ones. But The Office and Lost right now... I'm LOVING it!
(If you are a follower of either of these shows and are not up to date, I would stop reading for now.... this will probably spoil some stuff!)
Lost this week was crazy! I thought the episode was so good! I was getting so frustrated with Sayid not accepting Sawyer's proposed strategies of getting him free. I wondered why he was being so stubborn. It was irritating, that's for sure. But then his plan was to shoot Ben?? Holy cow. If you are going to shoot the kid, make sure he is dead!! Doesn't he know that he's part of what makes Ben the way he is? Sheesh! But then Ben... that's crazy that all this time he already knew Sayid and Sawyer, and probably Jack and Kate and Hurley. Ben knows a lot of stuff. It's crazy!
Ok, now The Office. Last week I was like, no way. Michael isn't leaving. He's going to change his mind or chicken out. I thought the same thing through most of yesterdays episode too. But then he left! And took Pam? That was nuts. I never thought that was going to happen. That was a funny episode though. I loved it. I was rather suprised that Dwight didn't even go. Where in the world is this show headed??
Right now I'm so excited about these shows! So exciting! And from what I hear, the last episode of Heroes was pretty awesome too! I guess it's sad that it's TV that I have to blog about... but when all of the show I love are getting even better... I get excited! Yay for television! And yes... I'm a nerd. :)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Post
3/27/09
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
pt 2. grappling for lives8 years ago
-
Bedroom shift9 years ago
-
Life Transition In Process9 years ago
-
Snow!9 years ago
-
Communication Musings9 years ago
-
Mabelisms11 years ago
-
So This is the New Year11 years ago
-
Melodramatic12 years ago
-
My Top 10 Baby Items12 years ago
-
Saying Goodbye to a Decade12 years ago
-
This year has been one big whirl wind!12 years ago
-
6 Months of Claira Jane13 years ago
-
Jade's Princess Birthday Party13 years ago
-
She's just what I needed...13 years ago
-
Nightmares and Prayers13 years ago
-
Critters at the new house13 years ago
-
It's the start of a NEW YEAR!14 years ago
-
In New Jersey.. headed to New York!14 years ago
-
Mill Creek Canyon Downhill - Sweeeeet!!14 years ago
-
It Has Been Forever15 years ago
-
-
background
Copyright (c) 2010 The Hughes Post.

5 comments:
I'm a Lostaholic! Good show.
Heroes, on the other hand, hasn't had a really good episode since the end of Season 1. I think most of the characters have a personality transplant at least once a season. Unfortunately, I can't stop watching because I keep hoping they'll get their original personalities back!
Yeah... they just hired a new writer a couple weks ago I hear. So maybe that will fix those problems! I have my fingers crossed!!
LOVE LOST! I haven't watched any of the others...but Seth and I are SOOOO into Lost..We need to have a Lost party one of these Wed nights and invite all of our Lost buddies : )that would be so much fun!
So...I see I'm late on the draw with this post... BUT, Jonny and I are both LOST and Office geeks. I can't believe the season is almost over! What will we do? I think I'll have withdrawals... HaHa
Well, the heels make me a few inches taller than my husband, but he's gotten used to it. So you wear heels if you want to.
Post a Comment