1- Post the rules on your blog.
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 3 people at the end of your post.
1. I like to be different. Not in any outrageous ways, but in small things. For example, when I was younger most of my family's favorite color was blue. So my favorite color has never been blue. I've always liked blue quite a bit, but I never claimed it as a favorite. It had to be different.
2. I can lick my nose and cross one eye. I know, I'm a freak.
3. I some how caught the attention of the most amazing guy I've ever met. Don't know how I lucked out. :)
4. Sometimes I get stuck on TV shows, and they are one of the most exciting things during the week. Pathetic, but sometimes they are just that good! I'm currently stuck on Lost, Heroes, and the Office. That is some good television. :)
5. I absolutely hate letting people read things that I've written unless it's an email or letter. I've always hated peer review days for english classes, and often skipped class those days. I guess I just know that writing is not a strong point of mine.
6. Evidentally I have a funny laugh. Not necessarily a bad one, but odd enough that everyone was able to guess that that's Kristophers favorite quirk about me at a bridal shower... Yeah... everyone somehow got that right...
I Tag: anyone that feels like doing this...
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Post
2/24/09
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
pt 2. grappling for lives8 years ago
-
Bedroom shift9 years ago
-
Life Transition In Process9 years ago
-
Snow!9 years ago
-
Communication Musings9 years ago
-
Mabelisms11 years ago
-
So This is the New Year11 years ago
-
Melodramatic12 years ago
-
My Top 10 Baby Items12 years ago
-
Saying Goodbye to a Decade13 years ago
-
This year has been one big whirl wind!13 years ago
-
6 Months of Claira Jane13 years ago
-
Jade's Princess Birthday Party13 years ago
-
She's just what I needed...13 years ago
-
Nightmares and Prayers13 years ago
-
Critters at the new house13 years ago
-
It's the start of a NEW YEAR!14 years ago
-
In New Jersey.. headed to New York!14 years ago
-
Mill Creek Canyon Downhill - Sweeeeet!!14 years ago
-
It Has Been Forever15 years ago
-
-
background
Copyright (c) 2010 The Hughes Post.

1 comments:
You better be happy Bethanie! I've avoided being tagged a LONG time! Now post a comment! :)
Post a Comment