So, here are some of our favorite pictures that Miles took for our engagements: (sorry if you've already seen these ones on facebook!)
He did a pretty good job with the pictures, huh? Thing is, we didn't pick any of these to go in our invitations. :) That part has to be a suprise!! Hopefully we will be getting the invites out within the next week or so. That's the goal anyway!
I just noticed how good your teeth look. Ever since you bounced backwards off the trampoline when we were little kids and smashed your upper jaw on the metal bar I guess I just got used to that crooked gap you always had :) They look perfect now.
WOW! Miles took these? Nice work! They are super cute. Of course, that wasn't hard to accomplish, seeing as he had such a cute couple to take pictures of! Can't wait to see you, Chels, and meet Kris!
Got the invitation today! I LOVE the picture you chose. Definitely my favorite. You'll look even better next month in your white gown and tux! Good job on the cards too. Very pretty.
9 comments:
Great pics, you guys look good together! I can't wait to see the really good ones that you actually picked. Good luck with everything!
Cute couple! I can't wait to meet this guy who has stolen your heart and see if he's as good-looking in person as he is over the webcam! Wink Wink!
I just noticed how good your teeth look. Ever since you bounced backwards off the trampoline when we were little kids and smashed your upper jaw on the metal bar I guess I just got used to that crooked gap you always had :) They look perfect now.
Wow! Thanks Ryan! :) I knew there was a reason I put so much money into getting them fixed! ;)
And Amberly... he's even BETTER looking in person. You better believe it! :)
Good job Miles! And I'm so glad you finally picked a winner.....
WOW! Miles took these? Nice work! They are super cute. Of course, that wasn't hard to accomplish, seeing as he had such a cute couple to take pictures of! Can't wait to see you, Chels, and meet Kris!
Got the invitation today! I LOVE the picture you chose. Definitely my favorite. You'll look even better next month in your white gown and tux! Good job on the cards too. Very pretty.
Thanks Amber! I'm sure glad you like it! :) Can't believe how close it's getting!!
Hey! You know how excited you get when people post new stuff on their blogs? Well it's the same for us! Post something new for Pete's sake!
Post a Comment