We went to a little town close to wenatchee called leavenworth. It looks like a german town with a lot of cool shops. This hat store was super fun. Here is me and Kris trying on hats.

This is Kris and his nephew Gideon. Cute kid.

This is me and Kris in leavenworth. It's kind of dark, but I really like this picture of us. :)

In this picture you can see the background a little bit better.

We went to Seattle and rode a ferry to Bainbridge and ate lunch a a cool place called cafe nola. Yummy. This is me on the ferry.

This is me and Kristopher on the ferry with Seattle in the background.

One of the seagulls that flew along with the ferry. There were lots of them.

Veiw of Seattle from the ferry.



Hopefully Kris won't mind too much that I added this one.. :)

Seattle Temple.

Snoqualmie Falls. We had a hard time getting a good picture because of all the mist and fog. It was beautiful though.

So that was the trip! It was super fun, and Washington was beautiful. Sadly it was overcast most of the time, so I didn't get to see everything, but I loved it. I'll just have to go back someday and try again. :) (it's way frustrating that this thing keeps changing my format when I preview it, so sorry if the pictures and descriptions seem a little scattered!)

5 comments:
CHELSEA!!!! I can't believe I haven't had a big old email from you yet! It looks like you had a great time! That's too bad that it was so overcast. Beau and I spent our honeymoon in Oregon and only got half a day of sunshine. Darn NW states!
Sounds awesome! I want to visit Seattle too. I hear they have great sushi!
I know! It's annoying! I played with this thing forever to try to get them lined up. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
We're glad you're back--we really missed you!
Cool hats. Did you get one?
hhmm...HELLO! WHO IS KIRS? OK, I know I haven't been able o keep up with everyones life, but this looks a little serious...you visited is family? : ) Do tell! Luv ya girl!
Post a Comment