I have no pictures to post. Well, I do, but they are still stuck on my camara because I took my computer apart so I can move it. I'm currently in the process of moving from Carriage Cove to mom and dad's house. So, no pictures.
Christmas was fun. Kris and I went to mom and dad's early and Beth and Miles were there. We had a big breakfast. Mmmm. Then we opened presents. Mom and dad got me a nice leather coat. I've been needing a new coat for awhile, so that was great! Jason got me the Scene It game, Disney style. Heck yes... finally a game that I can win! ;) I also got a nice shiny new diamond ring from Kris a few days before... that was definitely the best gift ever... :)
I was pretty excited about my gift for Kris. I got him the 3rd and 4th seasons of the office (I already have 1 and 2), an office T-shirt, and day calandar. That was fun.
Then we spent the day hanging out, playing games and playing with toys. And eating. So much good food! It makes me hungry just thinking about it!
So Kris and I have been working on getting ready for the wedding. I seriously can't believe how helpful he has been with all this stuff! In fact, he's been more productive than I have! I try, but it seems that he's usually a couple steps ahead of me! It's been wonderful! We are currently working on putting together our invitations. We've found a place for the reception, and last night we even found a place to live! We are pretty excited about that.
Right now, as I mentioned above, I'm working on moving. Kinda stinks that I'm moving on new years, but I need to be out by Jan 2. So hopefully I can get that done quick enough to go party! :)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Post
12/31/08
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
pt 2. grappling for lives8 years ago
-
Bedroom shift9 years ago
-
Life Transition In Process9 years ago
-
Snow!9 years ago
-
Communication Musings9 years ago
-
Mabelisms11 years ago
-
So This is the New Year11 years ago
-
Melodramatic12 years ago
-
My Top 10 Baby Items12 years ago
-
Saying Goodbye to a Decade13 years ago
-
This year has been one big whirl wind!13 years ago
-
6 Months of Claira Jane13 years ago
-
Jade's Princess Birthday Party13 years ago
-
She's just what I needed...13 years ago
-
Nightmares and Prayers13 years ago
-
Critters at the new house13 years ago
-
It's the start of a NEW YEAR!14 years ago
-
In New Jersey.. headed to New York!14 years ago
-
Mill Creek Canyon Downhill - Sweeeeet!!14 years ago
-
It Has Been Forever15 years ago
-
-
background
Copyright (c) 2010 The Hughes Post.

2 comments:
I like your blog's new style. Looks great!
I forgot to post this on my blog before the domain changed, but to get to my blog you have to go to bethaniehillier.com instead of bethaniepalmer.com.
Post a Comment