So I got one of these survey emails from Tamara, and decided to fill it out. Then I realized that I don't really email anyone, so I copied it onto my blog. Then no one is obligated to send one back.
1. What is your occupation right now? General Advisor at the UVU One Stop
2. What color are your socks right now? brown
3. What are you listening to right now? Clicking of keyboards and muffled talking and music.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Baked potato with chili
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jason!
7. How old are you today? 22 years, 11 months, and 18 days. It's really easy for me to keep count...
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? I don't love to watch sports on TV, but I'd say football.
9. What is your favorite drink? Dr Pepper and raspberry lemonade.
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
11. Your favorite food? Steak fajitas
12. What is the last movie you watched? The new James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace.
13. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve or New Years Eve.
14. How do you vent anger? Cry usually... I like to be alone when I'm angry.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? My little ponys or legos and lincoln logs
16. What is your favorite season? Spring
17. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries if they are fresh
18. Living arrangements? Carriage Cove apartments with 3 roommates. Moving home soon though!
19. When was the last time you cried? The beginning of last month. Stupid work drama
20. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes mostly
21. What did you do last night? Made stuffed bell peppers and a peanut butter pie. Then watched TV with Kris.
22. What are you most afraid of? Losing people I love
23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? How about a chicken sandwitch?
24. Favorite dog breed? Quiet and calm ones. And ones that don't chew on my shoes...
25. Favorite day of the week? Friday. Definitely.
26. How many states have you lived in? 5. Texas, Arizona, Arkansas, Missouri, and Utah
27. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. Or pearls. It depends on the outfit! Right now, diamonds for sure...
28. What is your favorite flower? plumeria and gerber daisy... I like a lot of different kinds...
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Post
11/19/08
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
pt 2. grappling for lives8 years ago
-
Bedroom shift9 years ago
-
Life Transition In Process9 years ago
-
Snow!9 years ago
-
Communication Musings9 years ago
-
Mabelisms11 years ago
-
So This is the New Year11 years ago
-
Melodramatic12 years ago
-
My Top 10 Baby Items12 years ago
-
Saying Goodbye to a Decade12 years ago
-
This year has been one big whirl wind!12 years ago
-
6 Months of Claira Jane13 years ago
-
Jade's Princess Birthday Party13 years ago
-
She's just what I needed...13 years ago
-
Nightmares and Prayers13 years ago
-
Critters at the new house13 years ago
-
It's the start of a NEW YEAR!14 years ago
-
In New Jersey.. headed to New York!14 years ago
-
Mill Creek Canyon Downhill - Sweeeeet!!14 years ago
-
It Has Been Forever15 years ago
-
-
background
Copyright (c) 2010 The Hughes Post.

2 comments:
Um, so it's almost Thanksgiving and I'm sad I don't get to spend it with you and then go crazy black friday shopping at the crack of dawn.
Aawww! My Little Ponies!
Post a Comment