So, it's been awhile since I posted, so I'm pretty much posting for the sake of posting.
So, I have decided that my apartment is good. I have good roommates (though I miss my old ones...), and the apartment is now livable. Someone else brought some pictures and stuff in to decorate the living room and kitchen, so they actually look pretty nice now. Though it could still probably use a good thorough cleaning.
I have a new nephew! Anyone that reads Amberly's blog already knows that though. Congrats Amber! I'm going to New York in a week from today for a visit. Very excited about that. :)
Also, I recently started dating a guy in my ward. He's pretty great. If you want any more info on that, you are going to have to ask. I'm not gonna put any more info about that on my blog. :) That's been taking up a lot of my time lately... not that I'm complaining!
Work has been hectic. It's the beginning of the semester, and we've had all sorts of lovely deadlines that people don't seem to think they should pay attention to until the VERY last minute, or until right after it's past, then they get mad at me for not making an exception for them. Gotta love it. So there have been days where I haven't been too thrilled about my job. But then I would be completely broke right now without it. So I'm definitely glad I have it, and I'm just waiting for the day when it's gonna be nice and relaxing. Ugh.
It's super weird to not be in classes right now. I feel like I should be studying or writing papers, or preparing presentations. But nope! It's kinda nice, but at the same time I kinda miss it. Not enough that I'm gonna take a class for fun any time real soon, but hey... I get free tuition with my job, so I might eventually!
Anyway, that's me! Thrilling! Might not sound like much, but it works for me! I'm just loving life right now!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Post
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
pt 2. grappling for lives8 years ago
-
Bedroom shift9 years ago
-
Life Transition In Process9 years ago
-
Snow!9 years ago
-
Communication Musings9 years ago
-
Mabelisms11 years ago
-
So This is the New Year11 years ago
-
Melodramatic12 years ago
-
My Top 10 Baby Items12 years ago
-
Saying Goodbye to a Decade13 years ago
-
This year has been one big whirl wind!13 years ago
-
6 Months of Claira Jane13 years ago
-
Jade's Princess Birthday Party13 years ago
-
She's just what I needed...13 years ago
-
Nightmares and Prayers13 years ago
-
Critters at the new house13 years ago
-
It's the start of a NEW YEAR!14 years ago
-
In New Jersey.. headed to New York!14 years ago
-
Mill Creek Canyon Downhill - Sweeeeet!!14 years ago
-
It Has Been Forever15 years ago
-
-
background
Copyright (c) 2010 The Hughes Post.

4 comments:
Well, looks like you won Amberly's "competition". Your guess on Aaron's weight was the closest -- so I'm sure Amber will give you some candy corn when you get here. Josh is excited for you to come (and I guess the rest of us are, too). See you in a week.
Hey!! did you know that we have the same job? I work for OTC in Branson (www.otc.edu) love those new students!!
So um you should write about your trip to New York. You haven't posted in a while.
Oh and what is with the nasty bright green? :)
Post a Comment