8/10/08

Rafting Pictures!

Dad and I went rafting again, and this time, I took some pictures!!

This one shows how crazy we were, knowing that it would most likely rain on us. We went anyway... and it rained.


Inflating the raft.



3 comments:

Ryan the Man said...

Dad looks great, as usual, in these pictures. How are the rapids? CRAZY WILD??

Amberly said...

Aww, a Daddy, Daughter Date! I miss you guys so much! Last night when we were desperately trying to get Josh to sleep he randomly started saying "miss Papa," and "miss Gramma." Then he actually said "miss Chelsea." It would have been ten times cuter if it hadn't been 90 minutes past his bedtime! We told him last week that when Aaron came, so would Gramma, Papa, and Chelsea. Now every time we mention Aaron he has to mention you guys too.

Mom said...

I've got a date with
Dad tomorrow! But I won't be posting pictures....