8/7/08

New job!!

So I got to work this morning, and after about 10 minutes of work, my supervisor sent me to talk to the big boss lady over the area I work in. So, I wasn't sure what to expect... that never happens. In fact, I hardly ever even see this lady. So I got up there, and 2 other important ladies that I work with were sitting in the room with her. Scary! But I sat down, and they told me that a position was opening up at the One Stop, and wondered if I was still interested in the job. I applied and interviewed for a position there several months ago, but they gave the job to a girl who was already working part-time at one stop. So I wasn't even thinking about that job anymore... it was old news. But they decided not to open the position again online, and just offered me the job! So I took it, and I start August 18. I'm not sure what the pay will be yet... they still need to work that out. But it's full time, and will be a lot more than what I'm currently making. So I'm excited! This has been an eventful week!


I had applied for 2 financial aid jobs several weeks ago and had an interview for 1. I found out after I accepted the one stop job that both of the financial aid jobs had been filled. Oh well. Good thing I got offered the one stop job before I found out about the financial aid jobs! This, combined with the info from my post below, has relieved so much stress from my life right now! Yay for blessings!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Yay Chelsea! I'm so glad you got a good job! I hope you're very happy with the new office.

Sarah... said...

Congrats, Chels! What a relief for you :) And apartment and a raise! WOOOHOO! Prayers really are answered :)

Tam said...

Congratulations! You've been wanting a new job for so long!! Just watch out for Elvina... haha j/k. You must be paying your tithing :)