7/22/08

Carriage Cove Apt

Ok, so I guess some people don't like reading about my teeth. So I decided that I will write about something else today. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to live in my apartment because I wasn't able to sign a fall/winter contract. So now I'm on the waiting list. But I've made some great friends in the ward... and I actually have a couple pictures to post this time! Horray! But... if you ever visit my facebook site, you can view them there as well.

These are my awesome roommates! Jordan, Lisa, Me, and Caiti. I'm lucky I got stuck with such fun people! They have been great!


This is me and David goofing off in the car. Fun times!








This would be me and Mike having fun at a bowling party. Also fun times.



This is an interesting picture. We were playing this great little awkward game called "keys". Fun times with fun friends.
Wow... I've never tried posting pictures on here before... that was fun! Anyway, hope you have enjoyed reading about something new in my blog!

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

You didn't tell me you had a blog.

Ryan the Man said...

You have a life outside of your teeth? Who knew!

Sarah... said...

Your a nut! And so cute :) That "Keys" game looks interesting...haha