Better late than never! Kris and I came up with costumes for Bethanie's
Halloween party this year, or else we probably would have been bums and
not dressed up at all. Kris thought up the idea for my costume, and I
thought up his. He was definitely the more creative one this year! :) I was a Mad Scientist, and he was a Lumberjack. Kris even helped me with my face, and did a good job too! And this was at the end of the night, so my hair flattened quite a bit, but you still get a good idea!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Post
11/7/12
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
pt 2. grappling for lives8 years ago
-
Bedroom shift9 years ago
-
Life Transition In Process9 years ago
-
Snow!9 years ago
-
Communication Musings9 years ago
-
Mabelisms11 years ago
-
So This is the New Year11 years ago
-
Melodramatic12 years ago
-
My Top 10 Baby Items12 years ago
-
Saying Goodbye to a Decade13 years ago
-
This year has been one big whirl wind!13 years ago
-
6 Months of Claira Jane13 years ago
-
Jade's Princess Birthday Party13 years ago
-
She's just what I needed...13 years ago
-
Nightmares and Prayers13 years ago
-
Critters at the new house13 years ago
-
It's the start of a NEW YEAR!14 years ago
-
In New Jersey.. headed to New York!14 years ago
-
Mill Creek Canyon Downhill - Sweeeeet!!14 years ago
-
It Has Been Forever15 years ago
-
-
background
Copyright (c) 2010 The Hughes Post.

1 comments:
Oh my gosh I can almost see the baby bump under that lab coat! MORE PICTURES!!!!!!
Post a Comment