8/12/10

New York Update

So, I finally remembered to get pictures off of Kris' computer so I can blog again. Now it's time to start catching up! :)

A couple weeks ago my parents and Amberly's family made it out to NYC. It was a blast, and here a some pictures:


The Bronx Zoo:


FAO Schwarz Toy Store:


(Giant piano from the movie "Big")

A couple cool buildings around FAO Schwarz:

(Plaza Hotel from "Home Alone - Lost in NY")
(Apple flagship store)

(This Church just looks cool)

Battery Park:



(this was in the middle of the World Trade Center when the 2 towers fell.
Now it's a monument in Batter Park. If you look close you can see some damage)




Construction site for the World Trade Center:


(model of what the World Trade Center will look like after construction.
I love that the 2 ponds in the middle will be in the exact spots and sizes of the 2 towers)


Top of the Rock:

(Rockefeller Center)
(Great view of Central Park)
(Empire State Building)
(Everyone minus Kris... he was always behind the camera)

It was so great to see everyone! What a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Awesome to see Kris' photos. Reminds me of all the stuff I didn't document! Fun trip!

Bethanie said...

Yay, you finally posted! Great pictures!

Sarah... said...

Jealous! I've always wanted to go there. Maybe someday I will! I had no idea about the plans for the World Trade Center. Very cool! This makes me miss your family :(