6/22/10

Baby Shower Cake

So, a change of pace here for a minute... this is not New York. This is a cake that I made for a Baby shower for Bethanie last month. I have this same cake posted previously on my blog, but the colors on this turned out pretty good. (The rest of the food on the table, which I did not make, looks incredible too. Makes me hungry!!)

I love this cake... so fun to make. Although I need to find a better way to use the fondant on square cakes... the corners didn't turn out as smooth as I would have liked. Here it is!




Thanks to my mom and Amberly for letting me bounce ideas off them for this... offering great suggestions!

Also, congrats to Bethanie and Miles! That baby is due in just a few days! Yay!!

1 comments:

Sarah... said...

You have a gift, Chels! I think you inherited a lot of your moms creativity :) Such a cute cake!