I've finally done it. After searching and interviewing for jobs for almost 6 months, I've done it! It has been a long process, but it will be worth it. My last day at my current job is Feb 5... which is coming up fast! Can you tell I'm excited? So people, I will no longer be able to keep you informed on all of the university's new policies, proceedures, and deadlines! You'll have to find someone else to keep you updated! :)
I'll have to admit... I don't really remember all of the things I'll be doing at the new job. I applied for it back in October I think. They had me go in and take an aptitude test in November, got me in for an interview in December, and then gave me a call to see if I was still available a little over a week ago. THEN, we had to wait for approval from the CEO for them to make me an offer, which took another week. Needless to say, there have been several points through that process where I wondered if they hired someone else already. So, I can't even remember everything that was in the job description. Kinda funny. But I'll be a scheduling coordinator for a company that does library systems. I have a friend working there doing the same thing and she is pretty happy with it. Good sign. It's time for a change...
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Hughes Post
1/28/10
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
pt 2. grappling for lives8 years ago
-
Bedroom shift9 years ago
-
Life Transition In Process9 years ago
-
Snow!9 years ago
-
Communication Musings9 years ago
-
Mabelisms11 years ago
-
So This is the New Year11 years ago
-
Melodramatic12 years ago
-
My Top 10 Baby Items12 years ago
-
Saying Goodbye to a Decade12 years ago
-
This year has been one big whirl wind!12 years ago
-
6 Months of Claira Jane13 years ago
-
Jade's Princess Birthday Party13 years ago
-
She's just what I needed...13 years ago
-
Nightmares and Prayers13 years ago
-
Critters at the new house13 years ago
-
It's the start of a NEW YEAR!14 years ago
-
In New Jersey.. headed to New York!14 years ago
-
Mill Creek Canyon Downhill - Sweeeeet!!14 years ago
-
It Has Been Forever15 years ago
-
-
background
Copyright (c) 2010 The Hughes Post.

3 comments:
Whoot! Whoot! I'll be a little desperate come registration time at school without you, but you deserve to have a job you enjoy. Good job.
Good luck with the new job! Glad you got the change you needed.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Selfish I say ... Selfish!!! You have now been blacklisted!!!!! Form what you ask.. You will find out!
Post a Comment