10/20/09

Cake #2

So, this is attempt #2. It's maybe a little busy, but I was trying to practice the techniques. So I might have gone a little crazy, but I think it's still fun!

6 comments:

Amberly said...

So pretty! One of the books Beau gave me goes into cake baking, in depth. Fillings and frostings and all. If you really get serious about this cake thing, you should check it out! Personally, I may need a bigger kitchen first!

Em said...

What a fun skill to learn! I think it turned out cute. Nice work. =)

Chelsea said...

Amber, I totally get what you mean about having a bigger kitchen... mine is pretty small too, and it makes it a little tough. And thanks Em!! :)

Mom said...

And it tasted good too! -Thanks for sharing!

Bethanie said...

It's really cute. Good job, Chelsea!

Cami said...

chelsea! SUPER cute cakes...you have talent! Hey, we should do lunch sometime. What is your schedule like?